With millions of people seeking to grab the attention of YouTube browsers to their videos, by having a high definition video camera in your hands will make your chances all that better. Therefore, I am providing you with this 2019 buyer’s guide of the 10 most effective video cameras for shooting YouTube videos.
Taking video footage for YouTube can be quite fun, and is much more enjoyable when you’ve a top of the line webcam in your hands. Thanks to modern technology, there are numerous webcams available that ensure you have awesome videos for posting on YouTube. Most of which provide you with high definition quality video footage that will surely draw in the viewer’s attention.
Because every webcam has its own special features, you’re better off taking the time to browse through the various models and see which one is going to work best for you. There’s several key factors to take into consideration in order for your YouTube video to be a huge success. Such as, computer compatibility, HD picture quality, a built-in USB port, and if it’s tripod-ready. This 2019 buyer’s guide should help you to find the “BEST” webcam for taking great YouTube videos with.
- Table of the Best Webcam For Youtube:
- 1. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
- 2. Logitech HD Webcam C525, Portable HD 720p Video Calling with Autofocus
- 3. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
- 4. Genius 120-degree Ultra Wide Angle Full HD Conference Webcam(WideCam F100)
- 5. Logitech HD Laptop Webcam C615 with Fold-and-Go Design, 360-Degree Swivel, 1080p Camera(Certified Refurbished)
- 6. HP HD 4310 Webcam (H2W19AA#ABC)
- 7. HUE HD (black) USB camera for Windows and Mac
- 8. Logitech Group HD Video and Audio Conferencing System for Big Meeting Rooms
- 9. AUSDOM 1080P HD USB Webcam Network Camera with Microphone for PC
- 10. Logitech C930e 1080P HD Video Webcam – 90-Degree Extended View, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype Certified
- Webcam Specifications to Look for
- Price Range
- Webcam Features
Table of the Best Webcam For Youtube:
1. Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam
This webcam is a sure fired winner for those seeking to take wonderful videos to post on YouTube! TheLogitech HD Pro Webcam C920 can be used with most PC’s and laptop computers. It also comes equipped with built-in dual stereo mic for noise cancellation. Giving you the opportunity to get video footage anywhere you wish without having any surrounding sounds from the outside world to distract viewers from the main focus.
2. Logitech HD Webcam C525, Portable HD 720p Video Calling with Autofocus
Don’t let its low price fool you, this Logitech High Definition Webcam hasHD video recording and Autofocus. Allowing users to get those award winning close up videos for YouTube. It is a 360-degree full motion rotational camera with fold-and-go portability as well.
3. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
You too can own the Microsoft LifeCam! Due to its True Color Technology, you are guaranteed to get crisply colored video footage. It has a universal attachment base that’s compatible with most desktop, laptop, or notebook devices.
4. Genius 120-degree Ultra Wide Angle Full HD Conference Webcam(WideCam F100)
I truly love this webcam! It’s easy to use and takes amazing videos. The 120 Degree ultra wide angle lens helps you to get an up close and personal view of the world. It even comes with a1.5M extension USB cable for charging as well.
5. Logitech HD Laptop Webcam C615 with Fold-and-Go Design, 360-Degree Swivel, 1080p Camera(Certified Refurbished)
My husband and I think the Logitech HD Laptop Webcam C615 is wonderful. We’ve taken all kinds of great video footage of our grandchildren playing in our backyard. As a matter a fact, we even posted some on YouTube earlier this year. It’s an expensive webcam that works great!
6. HP HD 4310 Webcam (H2W19AA#ABC)
Buy now from Amazon
After testing out my brother’s HP Webcam, I had to get one of my own! It is a high performance camera with tons of amazing features. Such as, 3-way video calling and1-click upload to Facebook. Plus its compatible with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista /7/8. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap webcam that’s equipped with all of the latest features.
7. HUE HD (black) USB camera for Windows and Mac
Buy now from Amazon
This is a webcam works great at taking videos for YouTube, including those which are animated. It’s easy to see why there are so many rave reviews about the Hue HD USB camera.
8. Logitech Group HD Video and Audio Conferencing System for Big Meeting Rooms
Buy now from Amazon
The Logitech Group Webcam is a camera that has been designed for businesses. It is ideal to use in most sized conference rooms and has amazing audio quality.
9. AUSDOM 1080P HD USB Webcam Network Camera with Microphone for PC
Buy now from Amazon
It’s the best webcam I have ever owned! The AUSDOM 1080P HD USB Webcam is both inexpensive and has magnificent features as well.
10. Logitech C930e 1080P HD Video Webcam – 90-Degree Extended View, Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype Certified
Great webcam with amazing high definition video footage for getting those award-winning YouTube shots. Anyone looking for a webcam for that particular reason should check this item out.
Webcam Specifications to Look for
Webcams come in various prices and styles, making them affordable for any households personal income level. Regardless if you spend several hundred dollars or under fifty, there are webcams that work great no matter how much they cost.
Depending on what purpose your webcam is going to serve, there are several key features to look for.
- Webcam Frame Rate – A reliable webcam is going to have at least 30 frames per second. Cams that have anything less do not provide you with the crystal clarity in which you’re seeking.
- Maximum Resolution – Due to the newest technology, most webcams are equipped with high definition resolution between 720p and 1080p.
- Noise Cancellation Microphone – You will want to make sure that the webcam has a built-in microphone. This ensures you get amazing video footage without any outside interference.
- Lens Type – A top of the line webcam has a glass lens, whereas those which are less expensive tend to have one that’s made of plastic. Even though they are not as effective, those constructed of plastic work great for Skyping.
By following the above buyer’s guide, you should be able to find the best webcam for taking YouTube videos. Take your time while researching the various models, looking at the customer reviews provided on the product. This enables you to see what kind of experience they had with the camera. Good luck on your future endeavors!