The best triple monitor stand holds up to 3 screens at once with little to no wobbliness. By so doing, this triple monitor mount frees up a lot of space on the table. It creates a clean-looking and well-organized workstation.
It is also perfect for gaming enthusiasts. Moreover, this innovative stand for 3 monitors has thoughtfully-designed arms, which allow you to set up your monitors at the right angles and height. Keep reading to find out which one you should spend your money on.
- List of Best Triple Monitor Stand in 2021
- 01. MOUNTUP MU0006 Triple Monitor Stand
- 02. Mount-It! Triple Monitor Stand | VESA Compatible
- 03. Mount-It! Triple Monitor Stand | VESA 75 100 Compatible
- 04. Mount-It! Triple Monitor Mount with USB and Audio Ports
- 05. IMtKotW Triple Monitor Mount Desk Stand
- 06. HUANUO Triple Monitor Stand, Grommet Kit
- 07. Mount-It! MI-1753 Black Triple Monitor Mount
- 08. VIVO V003Y Triple Monitor Adjustable Desk Mount
- 09. SIIG CE-MT2111-S1 Triple Monitor Stand
- 10. EleTab Triple Monitor Stand Mount
- Buying Guide for the Best Triple Monitor Mount
List of Best Triple Monitor Stand in 2021
01. MOUNTUP MU0006 Triple Monitor Stand
It is safe to say that MOUNTUP MU0006 boasts universal compatibility. It fits most brands of 13 inches to 27 inches LCD curved or flat screens. It is also well built and can support up to 17.5 pounds per arm.
Plus it is compatible with VESA 75mm by 75mm and 100mm by 100mm. The two outer arms can tilt -35 degrees to +35 degrees. They can also swivel -90 degrees to +90 degrees as well as rotate +180 degrees to -180 degrees.
Furthermore, you will be able to adjust the height of the center monitor when you have MOUNTUP MUThe arms of this monitor mount are equipped with a gas spring system that makes retraction, extension, and height adjustment a no-brainer.
- The quality is outstanding
- The price is great
- Comes with lots of screws
- Also comes with simple instructions
- The stand arrives well packaged
- Getting the tension adjustments right might take a while
02. Mount-It! Triple Monitor Stand | VESA Compatible
The monitors the Mount-It! Monitor Stand fits are 19”, 20”, 21”, 21.5”, 22”, 23”, and 24”. The stand is compatible with a wide range of monitors to make sure you are not inconvenienced in any way. It supports monitors with a maximum weight of 15.4 lbs each.
If your monitor has the 100mm by 100mm or 75mm by 75mm VESA square bolt hole pattern, this is the stand to go for. The arms of the monitor stand are height adjustable and can tilt 45 degrees up and down from the center.
They can also swivel 360 degrees to make it easy to set up the monitors at the right angles. What’s more, the monitor mount is made of heavy-duty steel that makes it insanely sturdy.
- The price is affordable
- The height of the middle monitor can be adjusted
- The stand is perfect for gaming
- The stand comes with hardware
- It takes effort to tighten the bolt that holds the arm
03. Mount-It! Triple Monitor Stand | VESA 75 100 Compatible
Mount-It! Monitor Stand is designed to fit 3 monitors with sizes that are 17”, 19”, 20”, 21”, 22”, 23”, and 24”. What’s more, the stand can hold a monitor with weight up to 22 pounds. This monitor stand also comes with free standing (interchangeable) or grommet base mount to let you set it up on desktops that are up to 2.5 inches thick.
The arms of the monitor are height adjustable and can tilt, rotate, and swivel. They can swivel 360 degrees, tilt up and down 15 degrees each way, and raise and lower 17 inches.
As if that’s not enough, this stand allows monitors to rotate into a fixed landscape or portrait orientation independently. The monitor stand is covered by a 5-year warranty and customer service is based in the US for quick assistance.
- Well built and works as advertised
- Has a cable management system
- The base is heavy and nice
- The price is within an affordable range
- Aligning monitors perfectly is almost impossible if they are not exactly of the same model
04. Mount-It! Triple Monitor Mount with USB and Audio Ports
Mount-It! Monitor Mount comes with all mounting tools, hardware, and instructions to help make assembly easier. It also comes with VESA plates that detach quickly with a push of the button as well as re-mounting easily. All you need to do when you want to re-mount them is slide them back on until they click in place.
Like other premium monitor mounting systems, the Mount-It! Stand has outer arms that can be tilted up and down 90 degrees and swiveled 360 degrees left and right.
The stand is also designed in such a way that you can rotate monitors and place them in landscape or portrait orientation independently. On top of these outer arms, there is a hex bolt. Simply turn it to adjust the gas spring tension so screens can be held in place.
- Holds a lot of weight
- Assembly and installation are easy
- Cord management integrated into the arms is wonderful
- It is worth the price
- Would be better if the center mount had forward or backward adjustment
05. IMtKotW Triple Monitor Mount Desk Stand
What makes the IMtKotW Monitor Mount Stand a good purchase is that it can be used as a dual monitor mount or a triple monitor mount. When used as a dual monitor mount, IMtKotW Desk Stand holds up to a couple of 32-inch screens. And when used as a triple monitor mount, the desk stand holds up to three monitors that are 27 inches in size.
The maximum weight of each monitor this stand can tolerate is 15.4 lbs. It uses 100mm by 100mm or 75mm by 75mm VESA square bolt hole pattern to hold monitors securey.
Moreover, this monitor desk stand features gas spring arms, which, in turn, feature steady and smooth adjustments. These adjustments boast +/-45-degree tilt; +/-90-degree swivel, and +/-180-degree rotation.
- The price is hard to beat
- Solidly constructed and easy to set up
- Instructions are very clear
- The spring is high-quality metal
- The spring makes adjustment a breeze
- Getting all the monitors lined up is quite challenging
06. HUANUO Triple Monitor Stand, Grommet Kit
HUANUO Monitor Stand features a universal design that makes it compatible with both flat and curved computer screens. The design also enables it to securely hold monitors with different sizes. These are sizes 17”, 18”, 19”, 20”, 21”, 22”, 23”, 24”, 25”, 26”, 27”, 28”, 29”, 30”, 31” and 32”. Each arm of this monitor stand holds up to 17.6 pounds.
Moreover, these are fully articulating arms that allow monitors to swivel, rotate, and tilt. This means finding an optimal viewing angle is a breeze. You will also have an easy time positioning the stand so you can work comfortably.
You can set up your monitors in portrait or landscape mode. The C clamp and grommet base securely holds the monitors, thereby, giving you peace of mind.
- Sturdy and boasts quality construction
- Extremely easy to put together
- Arms are incredibly strong
- Looks clean after installation
- Monitors are held securely and do not move even when the tablet is accidentally hit
- It is almost impossible to make small accurate adjustments
07. Mount-It! MI-1753 Black Triple Monitor Mount
Mount-It! MI-1753 is constructed with heavy-duty steel that enables it to serve its purpose. Besides, each of its arms is equipped with integrated cable management clips to help keep cables organized. This monitor mount also comes with interchangeable C-clamp and grommet base mount that make it easy to install on desktops that are up to 4” thick.
The monitor desk mount fits 3 computer screens with different sizes of 13”, 15”, 17”, 19”, 20”, 21”, 22”, 23”, 24”, and 27”. Given its solid build, the monitor mount can hold computer screens weighing up to 17.6 lbs.
Two of the three arms can tilt 15 degrees up and down, 45 degrees right and left, and rotate 180 degrees in either direction to make it easy to set monitors in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Monitor stand looks nice once it is set up
- The price is inexpensive
- Build quality is awesome
- Organizes and keeps the workstation neat
- Assembly is not the easiest
08. VIVO V003Y Triple Monitor Adjustable Desk Mount
With VIVO V003Y, you will be able to save a lot of space on your desktop. This monitor mount features integrated cable management to keep cords organized and clean via clips along the center pole and arms. It is compatible with most computer screens ranging from 13 inches to 24 inches and weighing up to 15.4 pounds each as well as having 100mm by 100mm and 75mm by 75mm backside mounting holes.
The monitor desk mount also features well-thought-out arms that rotate 360 degrees, tilt 90 degrees, and swivel 180 degrees. Besides, these arms have 15 points of articulation.
With them, you will have an easy time creating ergonomic viewing angles. You will also be able to position screens perfectly and avoid soreness in the back, shoulders, and neck.
- Good quality and affordable
- The design is as promised
- Comes with many different types of screws
- The tools for assembly are provided
- Monitors can be difficult to align side-by-side if they are not of the same size
09. SIIG CE-MT2111-S1 Triple Monitor Stand
The arm of SIIG CE-MT2111-S1 is made of aluminum. It is solid and will no doubt hold your computer screens securely. The arm also features side hinges that provide support to curved-in viewing angles for left/right screens.
Moreover, SIIG CE-MT2111-S1 boasts a unique mounting bracket that, in turn, features a detachable VESA plate. The VESA plate can fine-tune height adjustments up to 20 millimeters to keep your computer screens aligned.
Sturdy and strong, this triple monitor mount can easily support computer screens with sizes ranging from 13 inches to 27 inches and boasting a weight load capacity of 17.6 pounds. This stand is also equipped with a heavy counter-balanced base that offers stability as well as making monitors very easy to position so you can get the perfect viewing angle.
- Appears to hold up well
- Arms are incredibly sturdy
- The base is strong
- Good for the price point
- Frees up plenty of space on the table
- VESA mounts are a bit stiff when trying to tilt monitors
10. EleTab Triple Monitor Stand Mount
Installing the EleTab Monitor Stand Mount can be completed within minutes. This is because a step-by-step instruction manual is provided. Also, all the necessary hardware and tools for assembly are provided. You should note that during installation, the table thickness should range from 0.3” to 3.35”.
The monitor stand mount will bring ergonomic performance to your workspace. It raises monitors to a perfect height, thereby, improving working posture as well as reducing the pressure on the shoulders, neck, and back.
In a nutshell, this monitor mount stand will help you work more efficiently than ever before. It fits 3 monitors with sizes ranging from 17 inches to 27 inches and weighing up to 17.6 pounds each plus having 100mm by 100mm and 75mm by 75mm VESA mounting holes.
- Improves the aesthetics of the desk
- Arms are very well made
- Offers a nice way to clear the desk
- Comes with plenty of screws
- Would be better if the packing had labeling for the screws and parts like the instruction manual does
Buying Guide for the Best Triple Monitor Mount
Since there are innumerable brands and models out there, we recommended that you also go through this buying guide.
A poorly made triple monitor mount will definitely not hold 3 monitors. So, when buying one, make sure it is solidly constructed with premium materials such as heavy-duty steel and aluminum. A sturdy 3-screen holder not only fits 3 screens but also can securely hold heavy screen units.
The arms of your monitor stand should be as innovative as possible. By “innovative”, we mean arms that tilt, swivel, and rotate. Such arms make it easy to find the right viewing angles. They also create ergonomic positioning, thereby, increasing productivity.
You cannot just buy a triple monitor stand from nowhere. You must know the screen sizes it accommodates. You should also know how much weight it can hold. Well, most monitor mounts fit screen sizes between 17 inches and 27 inches and hold computer screens up to around 15.4 pound to 17.6 pounds.
A triple monitor stand will help you free up plenty of space on your desk. It also increases productivity by setting up monitors at perfect viewing angles. However, getting one that is of good quality may not be an easy task and that’s where these reviews come in handy.