The best trick scooters for adults are sturdy yet lightweight to allow you to do many different tricks. Well, such tricks as Bri Whip, Backflip, Barspin Rewind, Capron Flip, and Frontflip can easily be done with these stunt scooters. These scooters also have well-made wheels that move smoothly on pavements.
They also have a cool design and graphics which show that they are made to make you a cool rider. What’s more, the handlebar of these scooters is ergonomically designed to further make it easy to do stunts. For easy purchase of scooters exactly like these, consider the following reviews.
- List of The Best Trick Scooters for Adults in 2020
- 01. Fuzion Z250 Pro Trick Scooter for Boys and Girls
- 02. APOLLO Trendy Trick Scooter for Adults, Youth and Kids 6+ Years
- 03. Arcade Stunt Scooter for Kids 10 Years and Up
- 04. VOKUL Freestyle Kick Scooter for 6 Years Up Kids
- 05. RideVOLO Pro Stunt Scooter for Teen Adults – T03
- 06. Albott Pro Stunt Freestyle Trick Scooter
- 07. Hiboy Pro Stunt Intermediate and Beginner Trick Scooter
- 08. Crazy Skates Stunt Fun Trick Scooter for Teens and Adults
- 09. WeSkate Height-Adjustable Scooter for Adult Teen
- 10. RideVOLO Pro Stunt Scooter for Teens Adults – T02
- Buying Guide: The Best Trick Scooters for Adults
List of The Best Trick Scooters for Adults in 2020
01. Fuzion Z250 Pro Trick Scooter for Boys and Girls
The build quality of the Fuzion Z250 Pro is great. The scooter features solid 110mm alloy core wheels. It also features a tough deck made of T-6061 aluminum. Plus it has a chisel one-piece fork. That being said, no tricks are too big for this scooter. You can ride it hard and perform all the stunts you have always wanted to do.
That’s not all; this scooter also features ABEC 9 rated bearings. Well, this is impressive because most scooters in the same class have ABEC 5 – 7 rated bearings. Needless to say, rides on this scooter are always quiet and very smooth.
Handlebars measure 23 by 21 inches, and they are wrapped with thicker 155mm Hex Grips. This will give your kid an incredibly high precision. Furthermore, the scooter has a sleek design that will make your youngster look ultra cool while riding and pulling off great moves on it.
- The company responds very quickly to questions
- Kids learn to do lots of cool tricks on it easily
- Comes well packaged and requires minimal assembly
- The stem of the scooter could be longer
02. APOLLO Trendy Trick Scooter for Adults, Youth and Kids 6+ Years
APOLLO Trick Scooter is great for riding with your friends on the driveway or freestyling at the state park. You can also use it to get to school. In other words, this is a versatile scooter, which is not just great for choreographies but also perfect for commuting.
It is made from aircraft aluminum alloy, which is a concrete proof that it is built to last. Sturdy aluminum rims have silent 100mm polyurethane wheels, which, in turn, have ABEC 9 ball bearings. All these make the scooter fast and sturdy.
They also make it lightweight enough to be handled with ease. The steel fork has a wonderful weight capacity of 220 pounds and the handlebar clamp is triple bolted. This is a scooter that will last long, thereby, allowing you to smoothly progress to the next level.
- Great for making jumps and cool stunts
- The rough surface on the deck prevents shoes from slipping off
- Extremely easy to put together
- Handle grips are perfect and the brakes work smoothly
- The height is not adjustable
03. Arcade Stunt Scooter for Kids 10 Years and Up
Arcade Stunt Scooter has undergone a lot of improvements to make it tougher and more functional. The manufacturer has added anodized aluminum pegs to let kids pull off even more tricks. The manufacturer has also upgraded the reinforced handle bar. Ideally, the scooter features a wider deck to make it easier to do stunts.
Plus it has a 3D stamped fork, headtube cutout, custom neck, and smooth bearings. That being said, this scooter is what you need to take kids from intermediate to pro. What’s more, it’s not just the features that make this scooter a worthy investment – its looks are stunning too.
There are fresh graphics that combine with the responsive brake and smooth wheels to instantly make your kid the coolest rider at the park. The scooter comes in lots of exceptional lava colors, including Molten, Icy, Mutant, Night, and Ultra.
- The quality is excellent
- Lightweight yet sturdy and durable
- The wheels are really solid
- Comes on time and is easy to put together
- For the price range, it would be better if the scooter had 110mm wheels and not 100mm wheels
04. VOKUL Freestyle Kick Scooter for 6 Years Up Kids
Vokul S1 Scooter has a fashion color design that makes it eye-catching wherever it goes. It also delivers a stable performance so beginning riders can have an easy time using it. The scooter has a weight capacity of 200 pounds, and this is because it is solidly made. It has one-piece welded Y-bars as well as a handlebar with soft grips to give the hand a comfortable feeling.
Despite being sturdy, this scooter weighs 8 pounds only. The lightweight performance makes it easy for kids aged 6+ years to pull off all kinds of stunts. And with 100mm wheels featuring Composite cores, this scooter guarantees you or your kid a smooth ride at the park.
Yes, the 100mm wheels are not as thick as 110mm wheels, but, for the scooter’s price point, they are totally worth it. Putting the scooter together is a breeze as all you need to do is tighten a couple of bolts.
- Looks cool and rides smooth
- Very easy to put together
- The scooter feels well built
- The price point is budget-friendly
- Packaging should be improved so scooters do not come in poor condition or with some parts missing
05. RideVOLO Pro Stunt Scooter for Teen Adults – T03
RideVOLO Pro Stunt Scooter features high tensile steel V-bars as well as an aluminum alloy fork. These two features work together to let you do more advanced tricks such as Bri Whip, Backflip, Barspin Rewind, Capron Flip, and Frontflip. What’s more, the aluminum fork and V-bars are very solid; hence, they will hold up well to rigorous use.
This scooter also features custom 110mm polyurethane wheels. Well, these are some of the best wheels in the world of scooters. Therefore, expect this trick scooter to move smoothly and make tricks easy to pull off. The scooter also features premium bearings, which glide silently and smoothly.
Furthermore, its pro style body design will remind everyone that its primary role is to perform stunts. The scooter also has cool graphics that make it an instant head-turner. A 30-day money-back guarantee is included to come in handy for when you are unhappy with the scooter.
- The scooter is very fast
- The design is great
- The height is excellent
- Kids feel safe on the scooter
- The standing board is low to the ground for easy control
- None so far
06. Albott Pro Stunt Freestyle Trick Scooter
Albott Pro Scooter is built to stand the test of time without sacrificing performance. It features a 6061-T6 aluminum 3D fork, which is way more durable and lightweight than the standard steel fork. The scooter also features a threadless and fully integrated headset as well as an IHC compression system.
Well, all these will help you get better performance not to mention higher safety. The carbon structural steel handlebar measures 25 inches high by 25 inches long. It is very long and super durable at the same time.
That being said, the handlebar makes the scooter ideal for kids aged at least 8 years. Grips measure 170mm (6.7”) to provide greater comfort and, of course, grip. Because of its high strength, this scooter can hold up to 220 pounds. High strength performance also enables this scooter to withstand all kinds of landings.
- Very sturdy and well built
- The wheel is easy to remove
- The grip is really good
- Moves smoothly and fast
- Makes a nice Christmas gift for kids
- The scooter may come with issues, but customer service is good
07. Hiboy Pro Stunt Intermediate and Beginner Trick Scooter
Hiboy Stunt Scooter for kids, teens, and adults is built to last. It has quiet and responsive brakes that help make it safe to ride and to pull off stunts. The MN-Steel brakes are no ordinary brakes so expect nothing but top-notch performance. This trick scooter also features a highly long-lasting T-6061 aluminum deck.
Furthermore, it is equipped with 110mm solid wheels that move smoothly so you can do tricks with ease. ABEC 7 bearings enable the scooter to glide smoothly on the pavement. It is suitable for kids because it helps build basic trick skills like tailwhips, tail taps, barspin, and more.
The scooter is shipped securely to avoid any kind of disappointment. It arrives almost fully assembled; meaning all you need to do is tighten the 3-bolt clamp and you are good to go. What’s more, the scooter is available in several colors, including Golden, Blue, Green, and Black.
- Holds up well to the weight of an adult
- Makes a wonderful birthday present
- Very easy to put together
- Has good speed and is easy to balance on
- The handlebar seems to loosen up easily
08. Crazy Skates Stunt Fun Trick Scooter for Teens and Adults
Crazy Skates Scooter has 100mm high-rebound wheels. These wheels are high-performance and work smoothly. They are solid too and will withstand all the rough patches. The scooter also has ABEC 9 chrome bearings that further provide a smooth and controlled ride.
Additionally, this scooter boasts a stable deck that will provide you with more control to launch and land after pulling a stunt. The handlebars are on an extremely strong T-Bar. The T-Bar is made of steel and measures 22.8 inches high by 20.5 inches wide.
It will satisfy your needs, especially when it comes to trick riding. The low-profile flex steel brake stays out of the way but without sacrificing reliable control and braking. The scooter is available in 3 top colors, which are Black, Blue, and Pink. It is worth noting that the price varies from one color to another.
- Makes a nice gift for scooter enthusiasts
- Extremely easy to assemble
- Fairly lightweight, and, therefore, easy to control
- Rides smoothly and is great for tricks
- Not suitable for those at an advanced level
09. WeSkate Height-Adjustable Scooter for Adult Teen
200mm wheels are the selling point of the WeSkate Scooter. Most scooters have between 100mm and 110mm wheels. Therefore, it is amazing to find a trick scooter with 200mm wheels. As expected, these wheels are big and move smoothly. The scooter also features a safe rear fender brake as well as an aluminum frame.
The aluminum frame is sturdy yet lightweight to let you do stunts of all kinds. Another handy feature of this scooter is a kickstand. It keeps the scooter upright when not in use. Furthermore, this stunt scooter for adults has an adjustable height so it can fit riders of different sizes and heights. It also features an easy-folding design that improves its portability.
Precision ABEC-7 bearings may not be the best in the industry, but they still make rides smoother and reduce vibration. Moreover, they work together with the dual suspension system to make the scooter suitable for urban, city, and suburban pavements.
- The build quality is solid
- The dual suspension comes in handy when you are riding on uneven surfaces
- Does not need much maintenance
- The folding mechanism may be a bit too stiff when the scooter is new
10. RideVOLO Pro Stunt Scooter for Teens Adults – T02
RideVOLO Pro Stunt Scooter features an innovative design that has both intermediate and pro level specs. It is also well made with sturdy materials so it can easily withstand all kinds of tricks. It has high-tensile steel reinforced V-bars; a 6063-T6 aluminum deck, and a custom aluminum alloy fork.
The aluminum deck is corrosion-resistant, and this means it will last longer. Additionally, the scooter comes equipped with 110mm Core Cast polyurethane wheels. These wheels are solid and will stand the test of time. The weight capacity of this scooter is 220 pounds, which is unsurprising, given that it is very well made.
The IHC compression system absorbs the impact of tricks and jumps. Plus, the scooter has soft rubber grips that give the hand a good, comfortable feeling with each trick performed. The scooter glides smoothly and silently; thanks to premium bearings.
- Suitable for adults and kids
- The scooter is very fast
- The height is perfect for riders of all heights
- It is very safe to ride
- Perfect weight; neither heavy nor light
- None at the moment
Buying Guide: The Best Trick Scooters for Adults
The following factors are worth paying attention to if you want a good stunt scooter that is within your budget.
Build Quality & Ergonomics
It is important to choose a trick scooter built to last and engineered with comfort in mind. Such a scooter normally has a sturdy deck made of aluminum or steel. It also has durable handlebars as well as a good height for easy riding. Ideally, when choosing a sturdy and ergonomic scooter, make sure it is light enough to let you do tricks with ease.
The wheels of most quality scooters are made of polyurethane to move smoothly and last longer. Moreover, these wheels are between 100mm and 110mm. Well, it is vital to note that the larger the wheel, the easier it is for the scooter to move around. Therefore, try to get a scooter with as large wheels as possible.
Bearings are like wheels in the sense that they come in different types. Needless to say, some scooters have ABEC 7 bearings, while others have ABEC Also, there are scooters with much better bearings like ABEC. That being said, the bearings of your scooter should be at least ABEC 7.
Trick scooters for adults are great for doing several tricks such as Bri Whip, Backflip, Barspin Rewind, Capron Flip, and Frontflip. There are stunt scooters for beginners, intermediates, and pro. Therefore, when choosing one, make sure it is designed for your level. Also, make sure it is sturdy, lightweight, and easy to control.