Whether you are an electrician, a carpenter, and a mechanic, carrying all the instruments and tools you use every day is a headache. When you use a bag to vary them, it becomes a mess as finding the right tool quickly is never possible as everything gets jumbled up. Therefore, there are dedicated tool belts available where you can carry all your tools perfectly and individually. It is useful not only while carrying them from one place to another but also when you are climbing up. Check out the top 10 best tool belts in 2019 below.
- Table of the Best Tool Belts:
- 01. DEWALT Combo Apron Tool Belt
- 02. ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set
- 03. CLC Custom Combo Tool Belt System
- 04. Occidental Leather Commercial Electrician’s Set
- 05. Carhartt Legacy Tool Belt
- 06. Gatorback Carpenters Triple Combo Belt
- 07. TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo
- 08. CLC Suede Construction Work Apron
- 09. Task Tools Carpenter’s Leather Belt
- 10. TR Industrial Multi-Function Belt Tool Holder
- Buyer’s Guide – Things To Keep In Mind
- Comfort and Fitting
- Conclusion –
Table of the Best Tool Belts:
01. DEWALT Combo Apron Tool Belt
This tool belt features under Amazon’s Choice for the carpenter tool belt. It is fully adjustable and well-padded. The comfort level is high, and there are zippered pockets available to secure the valuable items. There is also a dedicated pocket for keeping your cell phone. You can carry the belt with one-hand, and the pouch handle makes it easy to adjust on the go. There are 9 main pockets and 20 small pockets available. It is suitable for the waist size of 29 to 46 inches.
02. ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set
This tool belt has 10 pocket and tool belt loops, and it is suitable for the waist size of 32 to 48 inches. It is a 3-piece tool belt, and the tape measure clips are available. You can carry the hammer, pliers, knives, drills, and phone easily. It is suitable for men and women. In fact, it is a perfect tool belt for the electrician, contractor, plumber, carpenter and likewise. There are holsters, case, pouches, suspenders, bags, and belts available.
03. CLC Custom Combo Tool Belt System
This is a three-inch padded tool belt where you can conveniently carry your various tools. This is very comfortable and comes with adjustable suspenders. This will perfectly fit in waists of 29 inches to 46 inches. It will keep your contents very safe and is designed for simple adjustments. You can store your items without having the fear to spill them. This has an open main pocket, where it gives you easy access to the tools. This will hold the weight evenly and will not put pressure on your waist.
04. Occidental Leather Commercial Electrician’s Set
This is a very functional tool belt which is best suited for engineers. This is very large and will allow you to work freely. It comes with a large outer bag where you can place all your tools without spilling. The holder system is very efficient and will not put pressure on your waist. This comes in six different sizes, and you can select the one which suits you the most. This is made up of leather and is very lightweight. This meets the highest quality standards and is very durable.
05. Carhartt Legacy Tool Belt
Made with 100% polyester, this tool belt is very durable and is water repellent. This is very strong and has abrasion resistant corners. It also looks very stylish and is a very functional product. It has two removable pockets, and there are six loops. There is also a tape measure holder as well as a metal hammer holder. It will be padded and will give you comfort when you are holding it. This is contoured and will easily fit a person of up to 24 inches waist. It has rain defender and comes in two designs.
06. Gatorback Carpenters Triple Combo Belt
If you are looking for a tool belt which is available in different sizes, then this is the product you are looking for. It will give you maximum comfort and allows you to focus on your work. This comes in five different sizes and is a very tough product. This comes in a box design where you can easily get access to your tools. This is made up of heavy duty DuraTek nylon and is also durable. It is breathable and will give you a sweat-free experience.
07. TradeGear Electrician’s Belt & Bag Combo
This is another well-made tool belt which is also heavy duty. It will give you optimum comfort and is made up of nylon. This is durable in all conditions, and it is reinforced with Bar-Tak stitching. This is padded with breathable memory foam and has 27 pockets. You can easily keep various tools in this as it has also got two strong pouches. This will give you plenty of space to carry, and there are also carry handles. If you do not feel like holding it in your waist, then you can securely carry it in your hands.
08. CLC Suede Construction Work Apron
Made up of suede leather, this tool belt is very strong. It has got double gussets, and there is also the main pocket in the center where there will be more space for you to keep your tools. This is very convenient, and there are a total of 12 pockets. This has a roller buckle along with a poly web belt. This will fit in waists from 29 inches to 49 inches. This is also very comfortable as there is leather combination square holder. In this, you will be finding two hammer loops.
09. Task Tools Carpenter’s Leather Belt
In this tool belt, you will be finding 12 various-sized pockets. There are also two hammer holders, and there is a strong saddle leather belt. This is very durable and is made up of oil-tanned split leather. It has rounded corner pockets and is a lightweight product. In this, there will be easy access to your tools as it is clear reversed. This is perfect for electricians, carpenters, and engineers and allows you to focus on your work without any disturbance. The belt will fit conveniently to waists of 29 inches to 49 inches.
10. TR Industrial Multi-Function Belt Tool Holder
With this, you will be able to keep your tools in good condition. The tool belt is very useful and allows you to carry them hands-free. The strap of the belt is 2 inches and is very convenient on your waist. It is very durable and has 12 functional holsters. You can conveniently keep your accessories like a hammer, tape measure, and screwdrivers well organized. This is lightweight and is a very functional product. The belt will fit in waist sizes from 29 inches to 49 inches.
Buyer’s Guide – Things To Keep In Mind
There are factors like quality, durability, adjustment, the number of pockets and various such parameters to watch out for while buying a tool belt.
– The quality of a tool belt is determined by not only the material but also by its construction. The seams, the stitching, and rivets are taken into consideration. The oil-tanned leather rigs have the best quality along with beefy rivets and good padding. There are canvas and nylon based tool belts also available which are more affordable and lightweight. Therefore, there is no truth in the saying that only the leather tool belts are durable and worth buying.
– The double-stitching tool belts are the best. However, there must be provision for carrying all the tools easily. Therefore, there must be loops for suspenders and handles for carrying items, pouches for small and valuable items, and various other such improvised and customizable constructions for the betterment of the user. The number of pockets available should be taken into consideration depending on the number of tools you want to carry and your ability to carry the weight of those tools.
Comfort and Fitting
– There is no universal tool belt that will fit everybody. There should be enough padding available, and you should check the waist size the belt is suitable for. There should also be a large metal belt buckle, but it should not increase the weight. Moreover, the surface should be able to tolerate the wear and tear and even scratching as the person climbing up.
– There are basically two types of tool belts available. The first type is the fixed ones where you can carry only specific type of tools with a specific size range. Such belts specifically mention for whom they are suitable. However, the tools are updating every day, and there is no dearth of improved tools that can make the job easy. If you are the one who likes to try out the new tools to increase speed and efficiency, you need a belt where you can customize. Customization means you can fit in all the different types of present and future tools easily and there is no fixed boundary or range.
Before you buy a tool belt because of its looks, you should go through the description of the product to understand whether it will fit you and the capacity of the belt. In fact, you should keep the buying guide in mind while checking each product and shortlisting them to buy. All the above tool belts are highly durable, and there will be no constructional complaint. They will make your job easy and enhance the speed and efficiency of your work.