The best portable badminton net will provide you and your family with incredible fun. The fact that it is portable means you can use it anywhere you want. You can carry it to the beach or simply use it in your backyard. Ideally, this badminton net is very easy to set up and to take down. In most cases, you will not need any tools or stakes.
This means assembly takes a very short time. This badminton net is also very versatile. And, for this reason, you will find it perfect for other games such as volleyball and soccer. Take a look at the reviews below to know more about this fun-inducing equipment.
- List of The Best Portable Badminton Net in 2020
- 01. Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set
- 02. Zume Games Portable Badminton Set with Freestanding Base
- 03. KIKILIVE Portable Badminton Net with Stand Carry Bag
- 04. AmazeFan Portable Badminton Net Set with Stand & Carrying Bag
- 05. femor Portable Badminton Tennis Net
- 06. FBSPORT Portable Badminton Net with Storage Base
- 07. LEADNOVO Newest Portable Badminton Net Set
- 08. ShaggyDogz Portable Badminton Net with Stand Carry Bag
- 09. FBSPORT Portable Badminton Net Set with Poles Carry Bag
- 10. FBSPORT Portable Badminton Net Set
- Buying Guide: The Best Portable Badminton Net
List of The Best Portable Badminton Net in 2020
01. Boulder Portable Badminton Net Set
With the Boulder Net Set, you will be able to play badminton, soccer tennis, tennis, pickleball, and modified volleyball on the beach, backyard, driveway, or any flat area. The net set is great for family holidays, camping, and parties. The set includes a convenient carrying case that allows you to bring the fun anywhere.
The portability of this set is further improved by a foldable and lightweight net. Ideally, parts are all connected by a bungee cord; meaning you will not lose anything. Setting up the net takes 3 – 5 minutes only, given that no tools or stakes are needed.
It is so easy your kid can quickly do it to absolute perfection. What’s more, the net features an adjustable height from 34 – 60.5 inches. You can, therefore, instantly transform it from low to high. The material this net is made of is nylon. It is of superior quality and will not tear.
- Instructions are included to further make setup a breeze
- Customer service is wonderful
- Great coaching kids and teenagers
- Holds up well against the wind
- The height may not be ideal for everyone
02. Zume Games Portable Badminton Set with Freestanding Base
Zume Badminton Set allows you to play badminton on the beach, in the park, or at a tailgate. It is a convenient set that can be assembled on any level surface and used for competitive fun regardless of where you are. The base is absolutely free-standing, meaning you do not need stakes to set up the badminton net.
The free-standing base also ensures you take the shortest time possible to set up everything. The base of this badminton set has another role. It can be used as a carrying case. It is convenient and lightweight.
Plus it is large enough to carry all the accessories of the set. Furthermore, there is a handle on the carry case. Up to 4 people can simultaneously play with this set. It includes 4 rackets (i.e. 2 green and 2 red). Also, there are 2 shuttlecocks and a net.
- Awesome and works great anywhere
- Sets up in less than 2 minutes
- The case is compact enough to easily store in the trunk
- A little too lightweight, but this can quickly be solved by placing a sandbag inside the case
03. KIKILIVE Portable Badminton Net with Stand Carry Bag
The durability of the KIKILIVE Badminton Net is unquestionable. And that is because the materials used in this set are nothing but good quality. They include carbon fiber, PU, polyester, and stainless steel. Apart from solid metal hooks and durable net, this set features a simple style so you can have an easy time using it.
You will be able to install it on any surface within seconds. You do not need stakes or tools for the assembly. And, since this badminton net is portable, you will find it suitable for family holidays, camping, and parties.
The net weighs just 750 grams and has a package size of 60 centimeters. But when unfolded, it measures 9.8 feet by 4.9 feet. That being said, you can bring the fun anywhere when you have this net and the carry stand bag.
- Easy to travel with
- It is shipped quickly
- Looks very neat once set up
- Makes a great gift for kids
- The size is ideal for both small and large yard
- The base could be weighty so the net can stay upright even on windy days
04. AmazeFan Portable Badminton Net Set with Stand & Carrying Bag
The Amazefan badminton net is lightweight, foldable, and portable. It weighs a little over 2.5 pounds and has a package size of 24 inches. When opened, the badminton net measures around 118 by 59 inches. It is a great net set for both indoor and outdoor use. It is also versatile and perfect for badminton, tennis, and volleyball.
Despite being lightweight, this set is made of high-quality materials. These are carbon fiber, stainless steel, PU, and polyester. These materials ensure the folding net and metal hooks are durable.
Besides, the double carbon fiber features tension rings to allow for quick adjustments as well as to make the net remains taut even during most the intense play. Setting up the net takes just 3 – 5 minutes with no stakes or tools needed. It is advisable that you place the net on a tidy, flat ground so it does not become unstable.
- Durable and easy to set up
- Customer service is prompt and cares about the net
- Brings lots of fun
- Can be used outdoors and indoors
- More weight could be added on the bottom
05. femor Portable Badminton Tennis Net
Femor Net is made of nylon and polyethylene materials. For this reason, it is sturdy enough to be used on a daily basis. Posts that come with this badminton tennis net are sturdy too. They are made of steel and are rust-resistant. They stand steady even without ground stakes. Posts are also adjustable from 36 inches (minimum) to 61 inches (maximum).
They have 3 adjustable height settings to meet different sports needs. To explain more on this; the official height for pickleball is 34 inches and badminton is 60.5 inches. So, it is safe to say that this net is perfect for multiple sports.
Setting up the net is super fast and simple since you do not need any tools. Plus the net comes with a carry bag not to mention being lightweight and portable. That being said, you can carry it and have fun wherever you want.
- The size is perfect for most yards
- Sets up and folds down quickly and effortlessly
- Sturdy and solid yet very lightweight
- Would be better if the bag had a pocket or two for storing the stakes
06. FBSPORT Portable Badminton Net with Storage Base
Setting up or taking down the FBSPORT Badminton Net takes just 2 – 5 minutes. You do not need any tools or stakes. What’s more, the net is portable and can be used anywhere. It is also versatile in the sense that you can use it for sports training or casual play. Simply set it up on your backyard or lawn, call the kids, and have great fun together.
You can also carry and use this net at the beach. It is a wonderful badminton net for adults, kids, family holidays, parties, and camping, among others. All parts fold up effortlessly in the base and are extremely easy to carry.
That is to say, this net with a storage base does not take up plenty of room. The net is 10ft, and (apart from the storage box base with two poles) it includes two badminton shuttlecocks and two steel badminton rackets.
- Poles are telescopic for convenience
- The net is lightweight and very portable
- The set comes complete with 2 shuttlecocks and 2 rackets
- Poles do a great job of holding the net in place
- The durability of the rackets is questionable
07. LEADNOVO Newest Portable Badminton Net Set
LEADNOVO Badminton Net Set can withstand the rigors of everyday use. Its parts are only made of quality materials such as stainless steel, polyester fiber, and carbon fiber. What’s even better, these parts do not make the net and its accessories heavy. In other words, this set includes accessories that are lightweight yet durable and strong.
This helps make portability a breeze. The included bag ensures everything is easy to carry for fun anywhere. Installing the set is a no-brainer since no stakes or tools are needed. Simply put the net rack on the ground and then buckle the cloth using a couple of pillars perpendicular to the net rack.
After that, pull the net rack from both sides and then hang the badminton net. It is worth noting that the installed badminton net should be placed on a flat surface to prevent it from being unstable.
- Very light and portable
- Works well for casual play
- Instructions are clear and help make assembly straightforward
- No poles or stakes to stick in the ground
- Would be better if the set was bigger and longer
08. ShaggyDogz Portable Badminton Net with Stand Carry Bag
As it is the case with other premium portable badminton nets, the ShaggyDogz Badminton Net is extremely easy to assemble. It assembles in minutes with no stakes or tools required. The assembly is made much easier by a built-in rope on the pole. Furthermore, there is a double guideline featuring tension rings.
Well, this allows for quick adjustments to help keep the net tight and able to withstand rough play. The net weighs 1.65 pounds, and it is foldable so you can carry and use it anywhere. The entire set is made of polyester fiber, carbon fiber, and strong stainless steel.
If you are looking for a way to keep the kids engaged while they are home, this net and its accessories are for you. They are for both indoor and outdoor play. Therefore, whether you want to play badminton, volleyball, or tennis, this net set should be a frontier for you.
- Easy to carry and use anywhere
- The set holds up beautifully
- Perfect for both grownups and kids
- The base is curved and can only work great on a flat surface
09. FBSPORT Portable Badminton Net Set with Poles Carry Bag
As expected, the FBSPORT Badminton Net Set is very easy to set up and to take down. Setting it up takes just 2 – 5 minutes with no tools or stakes required. The badminton net set is perfect for casual play by both kids and adults. It is also ideal for sports training on your backyard, lawn, beach, or outdoor/indoor lawn area.
For best performance, it is recommended that the net set be assembled on a flat surface. The pieces in this set are durable and will last a long time. They are made of such top-notch materials as nylon, carbon fiber, and PU.
There is also a built-in drawstring to help improve comfort, convenience, and durability. The package size is 23 inches but when opened, it measures 118 by 59 inches. And the weight of the package is 1.9 pounds for maximum portability.
- Stable despite being lightweight
- Appears to hold up well
- Packs easily in the included carry bag
- The set is ideal for beginners
- Holes are small; hence, the shuttlecock does not get caught in it
- Smaller than expected
10. FBSPORT Portable Badminton Net Set
FBSPORT Net Set gives you a great opportunity to have fun together with your family. With it, you can play badminton, soccer, volleyball, and tennis. It is great for children, adults, families, and friends. Simply set it up on your backyard, lawn, or indoor/outdoor court and begin playing.
This portable badminton net set can also be carried to the beach for unending fun there. It takes roughly 2 – 5 minutes to set up, meaning there won’t be those anxious long waits before the games can begin. Ideally, no tools or stakes are needed to put up this badminton set.
And a carrying bag is included to help with portability. Plus the set is foldable to make sure you have no hard time carrying and using it anywhere. The net is made of ABS and a 4-way pip for superior durability. What’s more, the meshes are small to ensure shuttlecocks do not get stuck.
- The bag is decent quality
- Takes a few minutes to disassemble
- Works great for various kinds of sports
- The net looks very professional
- The delivery is good
- Not the widest, but serves its purpose
Buying Guide: The Best Portable Badminton Net
To get a premium badminton net without breaking a sweat, the following factors are worth considering.
Most portable badminton nets are very affordable. However, that does not mean you settle on something that is cheaply made. The badminton net you are set to buy should be made of sturdy materials such as polyethylene and/or nylon. And if there are poles included then they must be durable as well. They should be made of high-quality metal like stainless steel.
Portability is one of the reasons why you are getting a badminton net. As such, you should go for a net that folds compactly and fits easily in small bags and car trunks. The net should also be lightweight so even little kids can carry it without any struggles.
Versatility is a genuine factor to consider when buying a portable net for badminton. Well, a versatile badminton net will let you enjoy many different kinds of sports. By so doing, it will provide you with maximum fun. Also, no one will get bored because you will be able to move from one game to another. With that said, go for a net suitable for volleyball, soccer, tennis, badminton, and more.
A portable badminton net offers a nice way to keep your kids happy and active when they are away from school. It is great for many different kinds of sports. It is also easy to carry and to set up. This means kids can just take it out, set it up, and play like never before.